Current weather predictions show possible icy road conditions in the Asheville area the morning of Thursday, November 15. Our Asheville Symphony Guild program “Marketing the Music” is scheduled to start at 10 a.m. that morning. If Asheville City Schools are delayed or closed, the Guild Program will be canceled.
Please check your email before coming out tomorrow morning to the Guild program for an update on whether the program will go on as planned. We will also post updates on the Guild website: ashevillesymphonyguild.org.