Dear Symphony Guild Members,
With your health and safety as our top priority, the Symphony and the Symphony Guild are working to do our part to help contain the spread of the coronavirus. To that end, the following events are cancelled:
- The Guild program scheduled for March 19
- The Symphony rehearsal opportunity scheduled for March 19
- Symphony Talk at the Reuter Center scheduled for March 20
- The Symphony concert scheduled for March 21
- “A Night at Woodstock” scheduled for April 4
In addition, the seven Musical Feasts scheduled for late March to early May have been cancelled. People who have purchased tickets to these Feasts will be notified directly. We will continue to monitor the situation and make a decision regarding the remaining Feast scheduled for June 6.
We will continue to keep you informed on events as the Symphony season progresses.
Do stay well as we all keep washing our hands, not touching our faces, and keeping away from large crowds!