Join the Asheville Symphony Guild and The Asheville Symphony Board for a baby shower honoring Daniel and Caroline Crupi. Our celebration will be held at the ASO office large conference room on Wednesday, March 22nd @ 5 pm. Finger food and beverages will be served by the Guild. If you plan to attend we ask for a donation of $30.00 toward a group shower gift. You can make your donation here, on the guild website. Additional gifts from individuals are welcome too!
The Asheville Symphony Guild is a subsidiary of the Asheville Symphony Society and falls under its 501 (c) 3 determination as a not-for-profit institution.
Mission: The Asheville Symphony Guild (hereafter “the Guild”) works to support the Asheville Symphony Society by raising funds for the Symphony, sponsoring music education programs in area schools, encouraging an interest in music among Guild members and area residents, and providing opportunities to socialize with friends both old and new in the greater Asheville and Buncombe County community.
Become an ASO Guild Cabaret Friend
If you would like to support the March 14, 2023 Cabaret, become a Friend!
Individual Friend donations
- Up to $249 – your name will be listed in the Cabaret program as a Friend.
- $250 – $499 – your name will be listed in the Cabaret program as a Friend and you will receive 2 free tickets for VIP seating.
- $500 or more – your name will be listed in the Cabaret program as a Friend and you will receive 4 free tickets for VIP seating.
(Of course, you have the choice of remaining anonymous.)
To become a Friend, send a check to Asheville Symphony Guild, Cabaret, 27 College Place, Suite 100, Asheville, NC 28801. Write Cabaret Friend in the memo area, or
Note: Please submit your names of free ticket holders by March 1 to Nancy Gettys. These tickets will be held in their names at the Wortham Center box office.
Thanks, Guild Cabaret Committee
Upcoming Musical Feasts
Winter Becomes Spring As We Feast!
January – April, 2023
Join us for our latest season of Musical Feasts, all planned for you with our signature combination of enjoyment, education and friendship. What better way to support our Asheville Symphony Orchestra!
And we are continuing our smash post-Symphony Talk feasts-join us in these informal dinners with our symphony family.
If you prefer to send your feast requests via mail, please download this form.
The Guild membership year runs from July 1st – June 30th. Annual membership dues, which are $70 per household, are due by July 1st of each year for the upcoming season
Why Join the Asheville Symphony Guild?
- become a valued partner in supporting the Asheville Symphony, its commitment to the community and educational outreach.
- know that you are educating children as they learn about classical music and symphonic instruments. Protect the future of the music we love!
- experience deep satisfaction as you share your talents and skills while volunteering in our programs.
- establish new friendships and strengthen existing relationships, all while serving the community.
Exclusive Benefits for Guild Members
- Exclusive access to purchase the great Musical Feast parties 3 weeks before anyone else.
- Special Guild Programs, generally held on the Thursday before the concert.
- The September Guild Potluck
- The annual Guild Gathering in May
The Asheville Symphony Guild is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership fees are fully tax deductible since no tangible goods or services are received in exchange.