Renewing your Guild membership is one of the best ways you can support the Asheville Symphony family as we move forward.
Your membership supports:
- Asheville Symphony Orchestra musicians and staff
- Asheville Symphony Guild’s Music in the Schools program
- The Asheville Symphony Youth Orchestra
One main benefit of Guild membership is early, exclusive access to purchase tickets to our Musical Feasts program, our major fundraiser for the symphony. Feasts are a wonderful way to enjoy unique aspects of our mountain home, make new friends, and socialize with friends of long-standing.
The Asheville Symphony Guild is very proud of all it has been able to accomplish during this past pandemic year. Thanks to all of you, our members, we have been able to:
- conduct two special fundraisers and hold five Musical Feasts. The proceeds are donated directly to Symphony programs and activities.
- provide direct input, as well as monetary support, to the new virtual Music in the Schools program, which will reach all elementary students in Asheville City and Buncombe County schools. Ultimately, this program will become available to students in virtually every educational setting in our entire region.
- participate in the selection process for the new executive director of the Asheville Symphony, Daniel Crupi.
- maintain direct communication with you, our members, through a series of postcards, this periodic electronic newsletter, and our continually updated website.
- continue to plan ahead for this new year. Look for our September potluck at the Governor’s Western Residence on September 17, new Guild programs tied in to the Symphony performances, and an entire series of new Musical Feasts.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We look forward to rebuilding our Symphony Guild community activities and sharing beautiful music together.