The Asheville Symphony Guild is a subsidiary of the Asheville Symphony Society and falls under its 501 (c) 3 determination as a not-for-profit institution.
Mission: The Asheville Symphony Guild (hereafter “the Guild”) works to support the Asheville Symphony Society by raising funds for the Symphony, sponsoring music education programs in area schools, encouraging an interest in music among Guild members and area residents, and providing opportunities to socialize with friends both old and new in the greater Asheville and Buncombe County community.
Excited for 2023-2024 Season with the Symphony? Now’s the time to renew your Guild membership!
The Guild membership year runs from July 1st – June 30th. Annual membership dues, which are $70 per household, are due by July 1st of each year for the upcoming season
Why Join the Asheville Symphony Guild?
- Become a valued partner in supporting the Asheville Symphony, its commitment to the community and educational outreach.
- Know that you are educating children as they learn about classical music and symphonic instruments. Protect the future of the music we love!
- Experience deep satisfaction as you share your talents and skills while volunteering in our programs.
- Establish new friendships and strengthen existing relationships, all while serving the community.
Exclusive Benefits for Guild Members
- Exclusive access to purchase the great Musical Feast parties 3 weeks before anyone else.
- Special Guild Programs, generally held on the Thursday before the concert.
- The September Guild Potluck
- The annual Guild Gathering in May
The Asheville Symphony Guild is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership fees are fully tax deductible since no tangible goods or services are received in exchange.
OPPORTUNITIES TO SHARE YOUR TALENTS
Being on the Asheville Symphony Guild Board offers opportunities for being “in the know” prior to public announcements, socializing with thinking and caring members, and a way for feeling great about making contributions with ideas and energy to an organization we all care about – the ASO.
The Board now has open positions that we would like to fill with interested people who would like to take advantage of those opportunities. There is no requirement, other than a desire to share your ideas and work with a great group of people.
We are looking for people to fill several positions: Membership Chair, Musical Feast Chair, Vice President, President-elect and President. To learn more about what these positions entail, go to www.ashevillesymphonyguild.org and click on “about the Guild” to meet current members and to learn about what they do.
If you are interested in being considered for any of these positions, or if you aren’t sure about the best fit for you, please contact us through info@ashevillesymphony guild.org. We are looking forward to new ideas.