The Guild membership year runs from July 1st – June 30th. Annual membership dues, which are $70 per household, are due by July 1st of each year for the upcoming season
Why Join the Asheville Symphony Guild?
- Become a valued partner in supporting the Asheville Symphony, its commitment to the community and educational outreach.
- Know that you are educating children as they learn about classical music and symphonic instruments. Protect the future of the music we love!
- Experience deep satisfaction as you share your talents and skills while volunteering in our programs.
- Establish new friendships and strengthen existing relationships, all while serving the community.
Exclusive Benefits for Guild Members
- Exclusive access to purchase the great Musical Feast parties 3 weeks before anyone else.
- Special Guild Programs, generally held on the Thursday before the concert.
- The September Guild Potluck
- The annual Guild Gathering in May
The Asheville Symphony Guild is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership fees are fully tax deductible since no tangible goods or services are received in exchange.