The Country Club of Asheville was a beautiful setting for our annual event. It was so wonderful to have an in-person gathering this year. We were so fortunate to have Christine Lamprea, ASO Guest Soloist, for the musical program at the luncheon.
Thoreau to Crowe and a Mellow Cello was a delightful musical feast, perfect in so many ways: fabulous food and drink, fascinating speaker, special music, magnificent outdoor setting, interesting guests. Even the weather cooperated.
The Guild membership year runs from July 1st – June 30th. Annual membership dues, which are $70 per household, are due by July 1st of each year for the upcoming season
Why Join the Asheville Symphony Guild?
- become a valued partner in supporting the Asheville Symphony, its commitment to the community and educational outreach.
- know that you are educating children as they learn about classical music and symphonic instruments. Protect the future of the music we love!
- experience deep satisfaction as you share your talents and skills while volunteering in our programs.
- establish new friendships and strengthen existing relationships, all while serving the community.
Exclusive Benefits for Guild Members
- Exclusive access to purchase the great Musical Feast parties 3 weeks before anyone else.
- Special Guild Programs, generally held on the Thursday before the concert.
- The September Guild Potluck
- The annual Guild Gathering in May
The Asheville Symphony Guild is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership fees are fully tax deductible since no tangible goods or services are received in exchange.